8.02.2012

Good morning. Having a second cup of (decaf) coffee and futzing online before kicking it into gear to get ready for our trip tomorrow. Need to pack, hit the bank, straighten up the house a bit, etc. Already checked in for my flight and set an 'out of office' message on my work e-mail. Yes ! Plan is to be completely 'off-line' with the exception of having my phone available in case we need directions.

We've had a very mild summer here ( mild for us ) thus far but we are now into the 100+ degrees everyday no rain norm and the high tomorrow in San Francisco is forecasted to be 64 (!). Ahhhhh.

Briefly ( or not so ) here is some oversharing for you before I go :

We've been trying to conceive for coming up on a year and since having a miscarriage in April my body has been completely weird and frustrating. Today is the 37th day of my current menstrual cycle and I am making myself ( and I am sure the person who has to live with me ) insane. I have the worst acne since age 13, my lower back is killing me, and the last 5 days have felt like the day before my period. Two days ago I was off work and spent nearly the entirety of the day on the couch crying for no identifiable reason. I just felt so completely incapable of doing anything else.

I guess I should go see my OB ? When I was pregnant we had decided to use a midwife and so that is who provided care during my miscarriage. And they were so exceptional I really want to see them for any future pregnancy. I just feel awkward having to explain to the OB and ... Honestly I guess I feel bad that I don't want her to deliver my baby if I have one, but I want her to help me get pregnant. Or at least see what is happening right now that I feel like I have constant PMS and never ending cycles.

Reading that last paragraph just answered my question. I find it hard to believe a doctor I see once a year is going to be personally offended I didn't come see her for something. And if so whatev.

So look forward to upcoming 1) vacation report and 2) state of my reproductive system report(s).

Lucky, lucky you.

Xxoo

2 comments:

cunty pie said...

I do look forward to future updates. Love you.

pom. said...

me too. have a lovely vacation!