7.29.2012

Happy Sunday.

I'm sitting in our bed looking out the window at our disaster of a backyard. Wow. It's looking wild and not in a good way. Ooof.

Today we had lunchtime Thai food with friends. It was our first time to this restaurant and it was tasty, but could have used some more heat in pretty much everything. I NEED my Thai spicy, people.

We dropped our lunch companions off and headed solo to Quack's for cake and coffee. It is not fair that cake is so fucking good. Truly. We got croissants for breakfast tomorrow and then left them sitting on the table when we left. Dammit.

I only work two days this week, Tuesday and Wednesday. I need to tomorrow get the house put in order and pack as Thursday I made plans to spend with my sister and a visiting friend and Friday we leave early for a few days of vacation in San Francisco. We went there last year for a very short visit and didn't have time to really get a feel for the city so - back we go.

That's about all that's going on here. Hope everything with you is great.

Xxoo

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Hi love! It's good to hear about your life again :) I've been thinking about you since you commented on my picture on FB (Thank you, btw). I miss you! I hope everything is going well! Also, on a selfish side note, your next trip should be to Portland :D

Cunty Pie said...

So loving that you are blogging again. Cake is fucking good, especially cheesecake. Mmmm