12.18.2012

Good morning.

Drinking tea, watching television, trying to clean up the house during the commercial breaks.

One of our cats keeps bringing me his toy mouse to throw into the next room. He runs and slides across the wood floor tumbling and scooping the mouse up in his mouth. Then brings it right back. He has done it probably 30 times now. Fetch cat. He's quite happy about it.

15 1/2 weeks pregnant now and feeling like the biggest lazy ass. This early in my day off already trying to mentally prepare myself to go to work tomorrow. I hate to sound like such a wimp but my job feels so hard right now. Getting through the four shifts a week I am scheduled is just gross. Blah.

My ( lofty ) goals for the day : Finish the dishes and laundry, go for a walk, sweep the floors, stretch, nap.

Hope your day is equally ambitious.

Xo

No comments: