8.23.2012

happy thursday y'all.

one of my co-workers and i travelled to south texas tuesday to work for a couple of days. our trip started with an 18 wheeler backing up down the highway into my stopped car at  5 AM as we watched in horror without having room to move out of the way. no one was any the worse for wear but the front end of my car is a bit banged up. our adventure didn't get much better from there, but it didn't really get any worse. so there you have it.

we got back this morning around 1 and i am just in total zombie mode. watching food network. waiting i guess for some food to appear in front of my hungry face since i can't seem drag my ass off the couch to scrounge anything up.

i am going to eventually go for a jog as not to totally embarrass myself when my sweetest friend theresa comes next month to join sister, the aforementioned co-worker, and me for a 5K. i'm so excited to see her and just know it will be a ton of fun. we will, i am sure, be wearing some stunning gear and will post the link to all the fabulous photos.

xxoo

1 comment:

Theresa said...

I am so excited! I can't wait! Do you have ideas for what we're wearing? Also, it's kind of become my tradition that I paint my nails to match the night before. :-)