11.26.2006

Happy (belated) Thanksgiving

Thursday was Thanksgiving with family at Gramma's. Brother and Cousin were trying to assign a deadly sin to each holiday. Gluttony, of course, being Thanksgiving.

I'm of the opinion that things as fun as deadly sins should not be reserved for special days of the year, but rather enjoyed on a much more frequent basis.

After dinner, Brother, Sister and I were splayed on the floor in a kind of quasi-food coma when Brother decided we should have a sit-up contest.

I declined to compete.

My family is very strange.

Then had to work at the craphole. Which suck suck sucked as usual.

Had the weekend off. Boyfriend here for too short visit.

So.much.food.

Made friends with the cat. (The roast chicken helped greatly in this endeavor.) Pissed off my Mexican waiter semi-stalker and company.

Left me feeling very warm and loved, although somewhat heavier. Had to have gained approximately 15 pounds in 36 hours. (Maybe the just shy of an entire cherry pie that was consumed. Gee, ya think?)

Should be doing homework now.

Motivation is nowhere to be seen. Is indeed, to steal some material from Pommababy, a motherfucker. Has not shown his face in these parts for several days now.

Mebbe the rest of that pie would help...

Two weeks (!) and the semester is over and am 1/4 of the way to being done.

Hooray!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two weeks?! I'm so jealous. I have 4 weeks left until break and then return to school January 2. EW! *major pouting ensues* --> leads into all out tantrum-throwing

Trisha said...

Shhh, don't tell I cheated and didn't count finals week. Going back the second is gross. But just think...you're done first!

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good Thanksgiving. Too bad about Mexican waiter guy. LOL.